1. The pre survey price and timescales quoted are and are based on the understanding that Tatenhill Aviation Limited will be afforded full access to the subject aircraft (as required) and will be furnished with all technical data associated with the basic build standard and subsequent approved modifications embodied since build applicable to the scope of the change above. The price given does not include any unforeseen problems arising during initial survey or during project progression, should this be the case extra costs may be incurred.
2. Should additional work be required outside the scope of the quotation, an amendment of the price and timescales will be forwarded to the customer accordingly.
3. Unless stated otherwise, quotations are based on the approval of a single tail number; if additional tail numbers are required a fee will be levied.
4. Quotations remain valid for a period of 30 days from the date of quotation. Following this period, this quotation shall immediately expire.
5. Our payment terms (unless otherwise stated) are 50% upon acceptance, with the remaining balance to be paid in full prior to the release of the aircraft and/or the certification approval.
6. It is not always possible to guarantee the classification of the design change at the proposal stage. Tatenhill Aviation Ltd will notify any change to the classification of the design change as soon as possible to the customer if it is likely to result in additional charges or lead times.
7. Work will not commence on any project until Tatenhill Aviation Ltd is in receipt of all requested data, purchase order and the applicable cleared deposit funds. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed until such time.
8. Our payment terms for equipment supply are 100% prior to release of the equipment.
9. In the case of projects requiring EASA involvement, Tatenhill Aviation Ltd cannot guarantee certification lead times that may be affected by the availability of EASA specialists to review the certification data. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that EASA certification lead times are minimized as far as possible.
10. Unless invited to do so, the customer must not deal directly with EASA on STC issues. Tatenhill Aviation Ltd as the applicant will not be held responsible for any delays resulting from unauthorized discussions between EASA and the customer.
11. Tatenhill Aviation Ltd may require to survey the subject aircraft prior to the commencement of a project. Tatenhill Aviation Ltd should be afforded the necessary time and access when carrying out a survey. This will be arranged in advance and charged as necessary.
12. Pricing with regard to design change projects does not include the following:
i. The provision of flight test personnel (if applicable).
ii. Costs associated with testing or test equipment that may be required for demonstration of compliance with EASA requirements.
iii. Costs associated with obtaining proprietary data from Type/Supplemental Type Certificate Holders, equipment manufacturers and equipment suppliers.
iv. EASA charges (STC projects and AFM approvals only).
13. The customer is responsible for the cost and, as required, the provision of the following:
i. Aircraft manuals.
ii. Maintenance manuals.
iii. Flammability and Component testing (if required).
iv. Flight test personnel and associated costs (including fuel).
v. Type Certificate / Supplemental Type Certificate holder’s proprietary data.
vi. Previously approved modification data likely to affect or be affected by the incorporation of the design change.
14. Please advise if invoice name is different to order confirmation name.
Tel: +44 (0)1283 575283 | fax: +44 (0)1283 575650 | www.tatenhill.com
Tatenhill Aviation Limited | Tatenhill Airfield | Newborough Road | Needwood Burton on Trent | Staffordshire | DE13 9PD | United Kingdom.
Terms and Conditions
15. Credit cards are subject to a 1.75% surcharge.
16. Tatenhill Aviation Ltd reserves the right to withhold certification approvals or revoke an approval pending payment in full.
17. All correspondence should be sent to Tatenhill Aviation Limited’s registered address shown at the top of the page.
18. Standard manufacturer’s warranties apply to all new equipment.
19. Overhauled or used equipment comes with a 90 day warranty.
20. Tatenhill Aviation Limited offers a 12 month warranty on Avionic upgrade and installations.
21. The total price quoted is based on today’s current exchange rate provided by Reuters UK. Should a change in the exchange rate occur we reserve the right to amend the price quoted prior to acceptance.
22. No standard terms or conditions purportedly introduced by the customer will take priority over Tatenhill Aviation Limited’s standard terms and conditions. It is these terms which apply upon signature by the customer.
23. Tatenhill Aviation Ltd will retain full ownership of and remain responsible for the maintenance of all EASA approved design data.
24. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between Tatenhill Aviation Limited and the third party or parties.
25. Ownership of the equipment shall not pass to the buyer until Tatenhill Aviation Ltd has received in full, all payment in respect of this quotation.
26. No design work shall be undertaken until all the information relevant to the project is received and deemed adequate.
27. Aircraft parked at Tatenhill Airfield are parked at the owners’ risk. Parking will be free of charge to aircraft visiting for maintenance during the maintenance work and for 7 days following completion after which parking will be charged at the current published parking rate or as agreed with Tatenhill aviation
28. Post maintenance, aircraft will be parked in a similar manner as prior to hangar input. The customer will be informed by Tatenhill Aviation Limited staff that the aircraft has been completed. It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy themselves that they are happy with how the aircraft has been parked at that point. Tatenhill Aviation Limited shall not be liable for damages to aircraft unless directly caused by Tatenhill Aviation Limited.
29. Aircraft undergoing work within the hangar facility will be insured by Tatenhill Aviation Ltd for the duration of the work. Once the work is completed, insurance becomes the responsibility of the owner.
30. All contracted work must be paid for in full, upon completion, by customers whose aircraft are not based at Tatenhill Airfield. For account holders based at Tatenhill Airfield, payment terms of 14 days are acceptable.
31. Aircraft must be insured, by the owner, at all times whilst parked on the airfield, even if on ground risk only.
32. Aircraft parked at Tatenhill Airfield are parked at the owners’ risk.
33. Fuel accounts must be settled within 7 days.
34. For aircraft parked outside or within the hangar facility, the aircraft and contents are the responsibility of the owner / operator.
35. It is the responsibility of the aircraft owner / operator to ensure that the aircraft documents, personal licenses, certificates of experience and associated medicals etc are up to date and valid whilst flying from Tatenhill Airfield.
Any variation of these terms must be agreed and signed in writing. Purported verbal variation will not vary this agreement